- The New Rules of Marketing & PR by David Meerman Scott
- Inbound Marketing by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Trust Agents by Chris Brogan
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Epic Content Marketing by Joe Pulizzi
- Youtility by Jay Baer
- Jab, Jab, Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Content Rules by Ann Handley and CC Chapman
- The New Experts by Robert Bloom
- Content Chemistry by Andy Crestodina
- Reality Marketing Revolution by Mike Lieberman and Eric Keiles
- Spin Sucks by Gini Dietrich
- What’s the Future of Business by Brian Solis
- Power Stories by Valerie Khoo
- Unknown to Expert by Catriona Pollard
- Love At First Site by Jon Hollenberg
- microDOMINATION by Trevor Young
- Become a Key Person of Influence by Daniel Priestley
- The 7-Day Startup by Dan Norris
- Engagement from Scratch by Danny Iny
Hope you’ve made your new years resolutions.
We have and one of them happens to be about celebrating our successes.
To start 2015, we’re celebrating on a couple of fronts.
The first: a new project we’re working on in a new market. Can’t say where just yet. But all will be revealed once the work is out. It’s a big step for Blak Labs and we’re really looking forward to the launch. And seeing how the market reacts. But judging by the client’s response to our rough edits for two spots shot between Christmas and New Year, we think the work will work.
Her words exactly? “I’m very happy, thank you very much!”
The second: well, you can see it for yourself. A little bit of PR in the Business Times publication “Chairman 2015”.
We’ve received numerous comments and likes for this little piece. And while features a pic of me, it’s all down to the hard work of my partners, team and clients as well.
To paraphrase our client – “We’re happy, thank you very much!”
Here at Blak Labs, we love a bit of press. And yesterday’s article in the Sunday Times, Singapore’s sunday newspaper, didn’t disappoint. We are proud to be featured amongst the more established independent agencies in Singapore. Great company to be in. I hope you enjoy reading it!